- 2 cups rice (cooked)
- 3/8 – 1/2 onion
- 8 – 10 baby carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen Peas
- 2 Chicken breasts
- Soy Sauce
- 4 eggs
- Start by cooking the eggs, mixing as you go to make them fluffy.
- Chop the onions fine, and put them in a large skillet with some oil.
- Chop the carrots fine and get the peas ready. Once the onions have just started to look clear, add in both the frozen peas and carrots.
- Cut the chicken small so that it cooks quickly. Once the eggs are cooked add them to the large skillet. Cool the on high chicken separately with a little oil. Add some Soy Sauce and garlic powder to the chicken as it cooks.
- Once the chicken is done, the onions should look a little browned. Add the chicken and the rice to the large skillet. Add in a lot of soy Sauce. Keep adding until the rice is the right color and it tastes good.
- Serve quickly and enjoy.