- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Bag of Dorito’s (Preferred Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch)
- Shredded Cheese
- Barbecue Sauce (Optional)
- Suggested seasonings: Pepper, Seasoned salt, Garlic powder
- 2 strips of Bacon per Burger (Optional)
- Hamburger Buns
- Take out a couple large handfuls of Dorito chips and place them into a zip-lock bag. Crush the chips until there are no large pieces.
- Put the ground beef in a large bowl. In the bowl put some of the chips, cheese, barbecue sauce, and seasonings. Start out with a little of each ingredient and add more in as needed. Mix the ground beef mixture with your hands.
- Form the ground beef into patties. Take strips of bacon and wrap them around the patty to that they form and X over the top. Make sure the end of both strips are on the bottom of the burger
- Place the burgers on a hot skillet, ensuring that the bottom of the patty in on the skillet first. This will cook the and of the bacon first, so that they do not fall off the burger. Cover with a lid. It can take a while to ensure everything is cooked well.
- Place on a Bun (or don’t and jut eat it) and enjoy!
Optional: Cheese Filled Burgers
Do not add cheese in step 2. In step 3, take a ball of ground beef and make a pinch pot with it. Put cheese in the center. Add a little more ground beef on the top and close the patty before continuing. The burgers are likely to cook a little faster.